Tuesday, July 3, 2012

::::|| VU ||:::: The Key to Happiness - Must Read

The Key to Happiness – Must Read

 

When I was a kid, my mom would prepare special breakfast every now and then. And I remember one night in particular, after a long, hard day at work. On that evening so long ago, my mom placed a plate of eggs, sausage and extremely burned biscuits in front of my dad. I remember waiting to see if anyone noticed! Yet all my dad did was reach for his biscuit, smile at my mom and ask me how my day was at school.

I don’t remember what I told him that night, but I do remember watching him smear butter and jelly on that biscuit and eat every bite!

Life is labor, death is rest.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Dr. Mohammad Kashif Mahmood.

MD / FP

Al-Mustafa Medicare

E-mail address: dr.mkm12@gmail.com

Mobile # +0092-308-7640486

 

No comments:

Post a Comment