Saturday, March 10, 2012

::::|| VU ||:::: I am late because of some problems. Happy Women's Day

Happy Women's Day

Every Home,Every Heart, Every Feeling,Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you, Only you can complete this world!

 

The sadness of the women's movement is that they don't allow the necessity of love. See, I don't personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed!

 

 

Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered:What does a woman want?

 

For all the times you've brought a smile and made my days seem brighter. For sharing ups and downs with me and making my burdens lighter. For doing the caring things that make a special friend. Your frienfship is a joy. I wish it never ends!

 

Happy Women's Day!

 

 

May Allah Be With You:

Thanks
Best Regards,
Dr. Muhammad Kashif Mahmood.
MD / FP

Al-Mustafa Medicare
E-mail address:
dr.mkm12@gmail.com
Mobile # +0092-308-7640486.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment