Saturday, March 10, 2012

::::|| VU ||:::: Get Well Soon SHUMAILA

  • Hope you're feeling better-- get well soon.

 

  • Can't wait to smell the roses with you – get well soon my friend.

 

  • I am always thinking of you and hoping you are okay, get well soon.

 

  • Get up on the bed; it is a brand new day to share with. Get well soon.

 

  • Everyone is so eager to have you back in action again, rise up and exercise those bones. Get well soon mate.

 

  • Rise and Shine! It is a brand new day. We are all waiting for you…

 

  • Beautiful flowers and a basket of fruits for a wonderful person. Get well soon friend.

 

  • When you are all good and ready to kick for some action, do come and join us in the beach to watch the sunrise and sunset.

 

  • Hope you get to get off the bed soon, I miss you. Get well!

 

  • Come see the sunshine of the new day. Get well soon my friend!

 

  • Come on and get up. There's loads of fun here waiting for you. Get well soon. We'll be waiting.

 

  • Come and see me soon, I miss you. Get well soon.

 

  • Honey, are you okay yet? Get well soon..

 

  • I miss having you near me. Get well soon.

 

  • I try to enjoy everything I do, but it's just not the same without you. I hope you feel better real soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ALLAH PAK ap ko sehat e kamila den. Ap her tarha ki bimari, dukh, takleef se door rahen... ameen.

 

 

Get Well Soon...!!!

Thanks
Best Regards,
Dr. Muhammad Kashif Mahmood.
MD / FP

Al-Mustafa Medicare
E-mail address:
dr.mkm12@gmail.com
Mobile # +0092-308-7640486.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment