Monday, June 20, 2011

::::|| VU ||:::: I tried not to let you see,




 

 

I tried not to let you see,
Just how much you meant to me.
I tried not to let you in,
But somehow you always win.
Now I'm trying not to fall apart,
Not so easy to do on a broken heart.

I tried not to care,
But that was impossbile with you always there
I tried not to fall in love with you,
But how, I had No clue.
Now I'm trying not to fall apart,
But you've stolen every splintered piece of my heart.

I wasn't ready to say goodbye,
Why did you believe in all the lies?
Now she's the one you adore,
Leaving me crushed to the core.
And I'm trying not to fall
apart,
Not so easy to do on a broken heart.



"I'm not Miles away, Just a 'mail' away"


----
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
apn taqdeer mai tau kuch aisy he silsily likhy hain WASSI
koi apna kar bhool gaya , kisi ny bhool kar apna lia..

--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.VusCool.com
and www.VUGuys.com
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment