Monday, June 20, 2011

::::|| VU ||:::: ==>Humble Request To All of You: Please Follow It

Dear Brothers & Sisters,
 
This is a humble request to all of you that, all of the emails, i send you just for information purpose, i did'not send any email for fight each other, there are many corporate persons in my email list, so it is a humble request to all of you that kindly don't send any comment by selecting "reply to all", Your this act disturb the others, if you want to send your comment regarding any email send it to only group or do me a pm, but please don't reply to all.
 
If you want to unsubscribe youe email id, send me a personal message.
 
I hope you guys cooperate with me.
 
Thanks,
Regards,
 
Mohib Salahuddin Ayubi.
 

--

Don't worry about the Day of Judgment, because you won't be answerable... Why should you Answer Able as you are not my brothers in ISLAM...

You are Arab, Persian, Palestinian, African, Indonesian, South Asian...


...BUT NOT MUSLIMS...

I am sorry if this hurts you, but... 

YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HURT I AM...

 

(SISTER, DR.AAFIA SIDDQUI)


 

 

 

 

             


--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.VusCool.com
and www.VUGuys.com
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment