Monday, October 22, 2012

::::|| VU ||:::: Fee Help Me I am weeping Brother Sister


Dear Student,

 

We do not have any fee concession policy; please your fee according to your account to avoid any inconvenience.

 

 

 

Best Regard's

 

Masters Fee Section

Virtual University of Pakistan,

( +92 -42-111-880-880 Ext. 433
--
I write the following email to the university but the university says that there is no fee concession policy
kindly help me for depositing my fee i am worried and i am weeping because i have no funds to deposit my fee
my father passed away being the eldest son i have lot of responsibilities to run my home

Kindly Help  me

--
--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.vuscool.com
 
Facebook Group link
http://www.facebook.com/groups/vuCoooL
 
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
 
home page
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment