Monday, September 12, 2011

::::|| VU ||:::: Please Help Me about to improvement of cgpa 1.99 to 2.30 of coming semester

please tell me overall total my 8 d grades in my whole semester and currently i have 3 rd semester including deficiency semester and tell me now my cgpa is 1.99 and tell me currently i studied in 3rd semester of mcs tell me kiya mein improve kar lo ya rehne do ya phir mera cgpa 2.30 ho jayega improvement ke begair tell me kiya karna chahiye hain mujhe abhi mera 1.99 hain and mein ne final project bhi select kar liya hain and tell me ke mera iss semster and coming semester ka mila kar kiya mera cgpa with previuos 8 grades courses mera cgpa 2.30 ho jaye ga ya nhai mujhe kiya karna chahiye hain guide me please ya kuch d grade course select kar le ya bilkul he rehne do please guide me vu seniors please brothers

thanks with complements

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 9:41 AM, mc080405647 Muhammad Asif <mc080405647@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
Aslam o Alakam
 
 
How r u dear fellows. Now a days i am in a confusion plz help me in this regard. i had passed MBA (finance) in last semester with 3.63 CGPA . Now i want to take additional specialization i have tow options one is "MARKETING" which is most easy second is "MIS" . please help me which specialization i should take.
 
 
 
 
Regards
 
Muhammad Asif
 
MBA(fiance)
 

--
Join us at facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VU.Study.Corner
 
Group Link: http://groups.google.com/group/VU-Study-Corner?hl=en
 
Group Rules: http://groups.google.com/group/VU-Study-Corner/web/group-rules
 
Unsubscribe: VU-Study-Corner+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
Adult contents, Spamming, Immoral & Rudish talk, Cell number, Websites & Groups links specially in paper days are strictly prohibited and banned in group.



--
Best Regards
Adnan Majeed
MCS(Virtual University of Pakistan Lahore)


--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.VusCool.com
and www.VUGuys.com
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment