Tuesday, September 6, 2011

::::|| VU ||:::: My love





 

 
I WANT TO LOVE YOU
I want to stare into your eyes,
And see in them, reflected my own eyes.

I want to hold your hand,
And feel the warmth that love brings one.

I want to stroke you hair,
And tell you that you are the cutest guy.

I want to whisper into your ear,
That my love for you will never end, never.

I want to listen to your voice,
Saying that we will be together, for that was our choice.

I want to understand that love is permanent,
as both you and I stare into the firmament.

I want to love you for the eternity,
as my love for you becomes infinite.

 

 Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
 

"I'm not Miles away, Just a 'mail' away"


----
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
apni taqdeer mai tau kuch aisy he silsily likhy hain WASSI
koi apna kar bhool gaya , kisi ny bhool kar apna lia..


--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.VusCool.com
and www.VUGuys.com
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment