Saturday, August 20, 2011

::::|| VU ||:::: semester 3

friends By the grace of Allah Almighty i got 3.44 cgpa in my 2nd semster.... friends i just want to know that how many credit hours will be offered to me in my 3rd semester. moreover, i want to know that if i will take only 4 subjects instead of offered subjects then what will be results of this action? i mean would i have to take an extra semster in future or settle my left hours in the other semstersss...?
and one more question is this i just want to take 4 subjects in each semster..and i hv to earn 96 cr hours from which i have earned 30 credit hours.

plz reply me
--


--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.VusCool.com
and www.VUGuys.com
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment