Thursday, August 25, 2011

::::|| VU ||:::: I need second hand books in Faisalabad

Aslam u alikum!!!
Dear Fellows I need second hand MCS thirds Semester Books in
Faisalabad. Also I required below mentioned books of MIT first and
second semester, if anyone here want to sale these books in Faisalabad
than please contact with me on my email ID that is
Zubair_ishfaq@yahoo.com its URGENT!

MGT101 Financial Accounting
MGT301 Principles of Marketing
MGT503 Principles of Management
MGT502 Organizational Behavior

--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.VusCool.com
and www.VUGuys.com
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment