Tuesday, July 12, 2011

::::|| VU ||:::: I really do love you.



 


I'll never be lonely with you.
You've made all my dreams come true.
You make me smile, you dry my tears.
You make me feel safe, you take away my fears.

I want to thank you for finding me.
For loving and caring and for helping me see.
All the beautiful things found in life.
Like the dream of one day being your wife.

Hours feel like seconds.
A year feels like a day.
Because when I?m with you.
Minutes just fly away.

You've turned my nightmares into dreams.
My life is more exciting than it used to seem.
We kiss through sunshine, we kiss through rain.
The sensation of our love is almost like pain.

Pain of happiness.
Pain of love.
Pain sent from angels,
From heaven above.

You cuddle me when I cry.
You tell me you?d do anything for me? even die.
Well I want you to know that I would do the same.
Anything to thank you for taking my pain.

I believe with my whole heart,
Our love is true.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is,
I really do love you.

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 



--


"I'm not Miles away, Just a 'mail' away"


----
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
apni taqdeer mai tau kuch aisy he silsily likhy hain WASSI
koi apna kar bhool gaya , kisi ny bhool kar apna lia..


--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.VusCool.com
and www.VUGuys.com
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment