Saturday, July 16, 2011

::::|| VU ||:::: can't you see that I'm falling for you







 


 

 

I'm falling for you
And I pray you're falling too
I've been falling
Ever since I laid eyes on you.

I loose my step
I loose my ground
I loose my self
When you're around.

I'm falling in love deeply
and I hope you're also falling for me
and I'll fall forever
until we're together.

my heart skips a beat
my mouth gets dry
every single time
you walk by.

I've been hit by Cupid's arrow
and I'll never let it go
until you've been hit too
because I'm falling for you.

can't you see that I'm falling for you
and I pray you're falling too
I've been falling
ever since I laid eyes on you...

 



--


--


"I'm not Miles away, Just a 'mail' away"


----
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
apni taqdeer mai tau kuch aisy he silsily likhy hain WASSI
koi apna kar bhool gaya , kisi ny bhool kar apna lia..


--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.VusCool.com
and www.VUGuys.com
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment