Thursday, June 30, 2011

::::|| VU ||:::: You disturb my thoughts......!




 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
You who disturb my thoughts
You who confuse me
You who appeared at the wrong time, yet the only time
You who care - sometimes
You whom I crave
-constantly, achingly
You who are wrong for me yet so right
You who I dare not love
But do so dearly
Just you
You who I talk to for hours
Yet to whom I say so little
You, whose caress ignites me
You who makes me laugh
You who make me cry
You arrived
You conquered
Frail ego, fragile mind that is me
Should dare to hope that I affect you
Only you
You, now, not before, or after
Lord just you


"I'm not Miles away, Just a 'mail' away"


----
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
apni taqdeer mai tau kuch aisy he silsily likhy hain WASSI
koi apna kar bhool gaya , kisi ny bhool kar apna lia..


--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.VusCool.com
and www.VUGuys.com
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment