Monday, April 18, 2011

::::|| VU ||:::: ==>Decide Your Self...!!!

From Those around I hear a Cry..Oh God!! Oh God!! My eyes are Blind..
From Those around A hope less sigh..I hear their Footsteps leaving slow..
                   And Then I know my SOUL MUST FLY..!
 
A Chilly Winds Begins to Blow..With in my soul From head to toe..
And Then LAST BREATH escapes my Lips..Its Time To Leave & I MUST GO..!
 
     So its true But is too Late..They Said "EAch SOul Has Its Given Date"
       When its Must Leave Its Body Core..And meet with its Eternal Fate..!
 
Oh! Mark The Words That I Do Say..Who Know Tommorrow Could B Your Day..!
    Atlast it Comes It Heaven Or Hell..Decide Which Now Do Not Delay.....!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
--
                           Wait O ! my people..Son's Of Umar Mukhtar is coming...
     
                  With our horses neighing like thunder..Ridden by the Sons of Lions..
     Their blood was shed generously and willingly..Hoping to please the most generous (Allah)
    
                                       No! it will be never for the same for them..
                       No matter how long it seems..They will be shown Great Humility..
 
                                              & bear it witness for O! History
 
 


--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.VusCool.com
and www.VUGuys.com
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment