Tuesday, March 15, 2011

::::|| VU ||:::: I have passed MBA, Allah Hafiz VU

Asalam o Alikum....

I have passed MBA... just waiting for Internship result...

Me apne Jhoot k liay sorry karta hon jo me har result per kehta tha k I AM FAIL... i was passed all my exams during MBA regularly
my result of
1st semester is 2.50 GP               (C B C C C C C )
2nd Semester total GP is 2.74    ( B B D B B C )
3nd Semester total GP is 2.50   ( C C C C D C D )
4th Semester total GP is 2.49   ( C C C D )

Amna Khan mery OB me 72% marks aye thy... thanks alooot its just the result of your help.... Sorry jhoot bolny k liay....

zxcXczx.png

I want to Thank all Virtual university student who helped me in my study.... Thanks to all those brothers and Sister who helped me at there best level and more than my expectation... I want to Thanks....

Lakoda Jin ( Salma Noreen )
Hafiz Salman majeed
Umeed e Subah
Iftikhar naqvi
Huda Shah
Faiza Rauf
Marina Khan
Kamran haider
Mirza Gulraiz Ahmed
Salman Asif
Sadaf Rehman
Amna khan
Roshany Hayya
Naseem Rajpoot
Honey G
Zain Ali Zaini
Fuad hassan
Fawad Waseem
Abdul Ghafor
Jawad Sherwani
Mudasir Malik
Binish Awais ( Gray Ferry )
Sadia
( yeh just unke nam hain jinhon ne study me help ki thi so my friends don't b angry :-P )

Now i want to say Sorry to All those who hurt by me.... there is a long list of those people but i want to mention some Very special Names....

Lakoda Jin ( Salma Noreen )
Umeed e Subah
Amna khan
Sadaf Rehman
Fuad Hassan

I know u can't forgive me but i want to say that ...... I M REALY SORRY CHOTA BHAI SAMAJ KAR MAF KAR DENA




--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.VusCool.com
and www.VUGuys.com
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment